Velocity Cloud Vault is the ideal solution for organizations concerned with data loss and regulatory requirements.
By providing an automated and unattended backup service, Cloud Vault insures that data held on desktops, laptops, physical and virtual machines, and application / database servers is securely backed up and transferred off site to be stored and encrypted in the Velocity Telephone data center.
Velocity Cloud Vault allows for quick recovery of lost files, documents, and critical data. It protects you from potential business disruption and long term damage that data loss can cause.
Most companies still trust the backup of their most vital resource - data - to a fragmented and often ineffective policy of distributed tape devices, manual routines and off site tape storage. Velocity Cloud Vault addresses the drawbacks of this common approach to backup with a unique service that will save time, money and eliminate potential business risk.
- A streamlined process that is a simple and efficient for managing backup and recovery.
- Reduces expenses commonly associated with tape and agent based backup and recovery solutions.
- Complies with all regulations regarding off-site storage, encryption and data archiving/destruction.
- Remotely monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week by Velocity Telephone staff, and alerts are provided if scheduled backups are not completed or errors occur.
- Local technical support and customer service for assisting with setup, maintenance and recovery.
- In the event of a major customer disaster a portable storage media device or a portable Velocity Cloud Vault DS-System is delivered to you or a specified disaster recovery site.
Pricing is simple. Pay a onetime installation cost and then pay the following rates per month for the amount of data you backup:
|GB Range||100GB - 250GB||251GB - 500GB||501GB - 1TB||1TB - 1.5TB||1.5TB and up|
Or contact us at: 763-222-1000, option 3 or email email@example.com