Velocity Telephone offers both Analog and Velocity Residential VoIP phone service. Our Analog service is standard Copper telephone service, the same exact technology provided by the Big Telephone companies. You can get just a basic line or a choose from standard telephone features.
Our Digital phone is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service which runs over your existing internet connection (for internet bundle pricing see our "Video DSL and Telephone Bundles" and order one of our "Digital Phone" packages which include internet service and our Residential VoIP phone service in one bundled price).
Our Digital phone service comes with a web portal offering you the ability to review your calls, block telemarketer calls, customize the caller names you see on your phone for common callers, receive your voicemail as emails, and many other features.
Digital Telephone Features
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Unified Messaging Call Management - send your calls wherever, whenever
- Telemarketer blocking
- Voicemail to email
- Virtual electronic fax (available for additional cost)
- Call Activity History
- Portability - keep your same telephone number
- This is VoIP service (Voice over Internet Protocol), different from analog phone
- Requires Analog Telephone Adapter to connect phone to Internet
Most Popular Standard Telephone Features (for Analog Telephone Bundles)
- Voicemail - Access your voice messages via telephone.
- Caller ID - allows you to view name and number of incoming calls.
- Call Waiting - Hear a tone letting you know another call is coming in while on the phone.
Additional Standard Features available (for Analog Telephone Bundles)
- 3-way Calling - speak with two different people at the same time.
- Anonymous Call Rejection - automatically rejects incoming calls from blocked numbers.
- Selective Call Rejection - block specific telephone number from reaching you.
- Distinctive Custom Ring - get a second telephone number to ring on your line with a custom tone.
- 900/976 Restriction - prevents outgoing calls to toll charged numbers.
- Speed Dial 8 or 30 - allows you to dial frequently called numbers by entering a 1 or 2 digit code.
- Last Call Return
- Voicemail to email (available for additional cost)
- Virtual Electronic Fax (available for additional cost)
Feature pricing varies dependant on the bundle that you choose.
|Basic Analog Telephone||None||$19.99/mo.|
|Analog Phone||Choose 3 Standard Features||$29.99/mo.|
An ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) is required for VoIP phone service which can be rented for $3.95/mo or purchased for $49.95.
Prices do not include applicable taxes or fees. Installation activation and additional feature fees may apply. Phone service available in MN only. Digital phone service requires the use of an Analog Telephone Adapter which can be purchased or rented from Velocity Telephone. Inter-state long distance billed at 3.9 cents per minute. Intra-state long distance billed at 5.9 cents per minute.
For more information or to find out availability, fill out the form on the right and a member of our sales team will contact you shortly.
Or contact us at: 763-222-2965 or for existing customers, please call 763-222-1000 to upgrade your service.